The Spring Valley Public Library Board meets monthly on the first Tuesday at 7PM in the Library.
Meetings are open to the public.
President: Dianne Thomas
Vice President: Tammy Heller
School District Representative and Board Secretary: Beth Keehr
Village Board Representative: Rich O’Connell
- Wireless Internet Access Policy
- Bulletin Board Policy
- Circulation Policy
- Circulation: Tablet In-House-Use Check Out Form
- Circulation: Tablet In-House-Use Guidelines
- Collection Development Policy
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Social Media Policy
Upcoming Board Meeting Agendas
Spring Valley Public Library
E121 South 2nd St.
Spring Valley, WI
Fax: $1 for first page; 25¢ for pages after
Copy/Printing: 10¢ for b/wh; 25¢ for color
Scanning: Free of charge
Laminating (8 1/2 x 11 only): $1/sheet
Proctoring Services for Student Exams
Federal/State Tax Forms & Instructions: available in print or printed from online free of charge.